The PLATINA2 Final Event took place on 5 February 2016 in Rotterdam
The PLATINA2 Final Event took place on 5 February 2016 in Rotterdam at the Stichting STC-Group.
It aimed to
- provide information about the final outcome of PLATINA 2 and the latest developments/studies at European level
- discuss what topics to take up in the future
- give attendants a say on the next European agenda
Presentations of key results preceded interactive workshops/group discussions.
Meeting documents :
Key results of PLATINA
- Towards more reliable emission data for the external cost calculation of IWT | presentation
- How to attract continental cargo in North-West Europe | presentation
- How to attract new markets in the Danube region | presentation
- Greening toolkit, what´s next? | presentation
- Promotion of IWT in logistics education and simulator standards | presentation
- Good practice manual on inland waterway maintenance | presentation
The Conference Report provides full summaries of all speeches, presentations and workshops.